The STEP Ireland Annual Conference will be held in the Radisson Hotel, Stillorgan Road, Dublin on 28 May 2010.
The theme is ‘New Developments and Trends for Trusts and Estates in 2010’.
Speakers and Topics will include:
- Latest developments and trends in estate litigation – Robert Houghton SC
- Law Reform in 2010 – Patricia Rickard-Clarke
- Finance Act 2010 – Finola O’Hanlon
- Dealing with debt in estates -legal and tax issues – John Gill and Amanda Comyn
- Debt in estates – the banking perspective – Harry McIntyre
CLICK HERE to download the STEP Ireland Annual Conference 2010 brochure.
STEP Ireland would like to thank Rothschild for the sponsorship of the event.
Rothschild are the STEP Private Bank of the Year 2009/10.