Irish solicitor Justin Spain will be speaking as part of a panel of experts from 15 different countries.
Register before 20 January 2022 to save 115 EUR as a STEP member.
Hear from expert speakers on key topics including:
New perspectives in wealth management and succession
– Wealth management and succession in a ‘post’-pandemic world.
– What has changed? What still works? What doesn’t?
– Evolving client attitudes and priorities and how to respond.
UBO registers in Europe: what is new?
– UBO Registers under the 5th AML Directive and the forthcoming “AML Package”
– The specific enactment in some selected EU member states
– UBO registers and the special situation of trusts and foundations
– The foreseeable developments under the decisions of the European Court of Justice.
Lessons from the pandemic: towards new principles for tax residence of individuals and corporations?
– Lessons learned from CovidDevelopments in a selection of jurisdictions.
Cross-border planning for the modern, global family: a case study
– Cross-border succession planning – more than just a will?
– Internationally diverse and mobile families: how simple can it be?
– Inheritance: the do’s and don’ts
– Family wealth succession planning.
And much more, offering you new perspectives, principles and insights from across Europe!