PRIVATE CLIENT CONFEDERATION are hosting a conference on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th October 2018 in Conrad Hotel, Dublin.
The following is a brief summary of the event, as provided by Private Client Confederation:
“The Private Client Confederation aims to deliver a new, fresh look at the private client world.
Join us for a uniquely interactive conference aimed at uniting the most senior international private client lawyers with the rising industry stars to discuss the key issues affecting the Private Client Industry, today and in the future.
Whilst maintaining a mix of senior speakers and delegates, the rising stars of the industry are being given a platform to speak and an opportunity to network in the plentiful social activities on offer.
KEY SESSIONS ON THE AGENDA
- Setting the scene – the future of the UK private client market
- What does Brexit really mean and what are the opportunities for Ireland?
- What are the issues to take into account when establishing a Family Office?
- Does your client have capacity?
- What private client lawyers need to know about artwork
- Dealing with Trustee Deadlock
- Time to move: comparing the tax benefits of different jurisdictions
- A post-remittance regime under a Corbyn government – what would be the impacts?
- Debate “Public Trustee v Cooper applications are a licence for trustees and lawyers to rip off beneficiaries”
We are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount to all STEP members. To claim the discount, please quote VIP code FKW53722STEP when registering.”
For more information and to register, please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/1Sp65i